Tue, 26 February 2013
The end of February is a very exciting time for us at the Noise Pop Podcast. For one, it means the Noise Pop Festival and the beginning of the festival season are here. It also means that by now we have a pretty good idea of what new records will be making their way to our playlists throughout the year. This episode we'll be discussing our most anticipated releases of 2013, from Phoenix to Missy Elliot. What are the records your most looking forward to this year? Let us know in the comments below or call us at (585) 4NOISE5/(585) 466-4735 and leave a message.
Tue, 12 February 2013
One of our favorite things about the Noise Pop Podcast is being able to introduce listeners to great, but lesser-known artists. However, we also love episodes like this one - a round up of some of our well-known, favorite artists all releasing new music at the same time. From James Blake to My Bloody Valentine, this episode kicks off a year of highly anticipated comebacks and follow-ups. Which reminds us, make sure to comment or call in with your most anticipated album of 2013 for our next episode!
1. "I'm a Machine" -- Glass Lux, single
2. "Dropla" -- Youth Lagoon, Wondrous Bughouse
3. "Weird Shapes" -- Surfer Blood, Pythons
4. "I"m All Messed Up" -- Tegan and Sara, Heartthrob
5. "Minotaur" -- Thee Oh Sees, Floating Coffins
6. "Illusions" -- Shout Out Louds, Optica
7. "In The City" -- Caveman, Caveman
8. "The Hearse" -- Wampire, Curiosity
9. "Retrograde" -- James Blake, Overgrown
10. "Only Tomorrow" -- My Bloody Valentine, mbv